Warning, this manipulation did not intend to organize your messages in your inbox, but move entire folders of messages out of your profile, you will not see those emails.
In a first step, you create an archive file that will contain the messages you have archived. This file will have the extension. Pst , You choose the storage location and manage the security of it.
- 1. From the main menu bar, select the menu File / New / Outlook Data File.
- 2. Choose the type of Outlook data file according to your needs.
- 3. Select the storage location of your file archiving
- You can save it on your computer or on a network location to your own business. The advantage of network folder resides in the fact that it is regularly backed up.
- 4. Give a name to your file.
This name will appear in your Outlook
- 5. Check that the file appears in the list of your folders.
Now, it remains for you to manage your file as you see fit.